Cannabis CornbreadDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 9-inch baking pan
- mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 cup fine cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Grease and lightly flour a 9-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- Whisk the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt cannabutter in the microwave in 10 second intervals. In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and honey together until completely smooth and thick. Then, whisk in the egg until combined. Finally, whisk in the buttermilk. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until combined. Avoid over-mixing.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top and the center is cooked through. Use a toothpick to test. Edges should be crispy at this point. Allow to slightly cool before slicing and serving. Serve cornbread with butter, honey, jam, or whatever you like.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Cornbread Information
When the mornings get a little cooler, and Autumn is just around the corner, I like to make a delicious Cannabis Cornbread Recipe.
And the secret to cornbread is the ratios of ingredients as well as cannabis butter.
Make sure you are extra vigilant and stay on track. The results will be fabulous.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Cannabis Butter: Believe it or not, weed butter is one of the main flavours in this cornbread recipe.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk makes cakes, muffins, and bread extra moist. It adds so much flavour. Don’t substitute this!
- Cornmeal: Cornmeal is another main flavour. Equal parts of fine cornmeal and flour make the BEST cornbread.
- Brown Sugar: A little brown sugar and honey complement the corn flavour.
Why You’ll Love This Cornbread
- Easy to make
- Ten simple ingredients
- No mixer required
- Sweet corn flavour
- Crunchy crisp edges
- Moist, not too crumbly
- Extra buttery with loads of delicious cannabis butter
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.