Cannabis Chocolate Chip MuffinsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- muffin pan
- muffin tin liners
- mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, and milk, eggs, and vanilla, until well combined.Fold in sour cream until just combined.In a medium bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold flour mixture into liquid mixture, mixing until just barely combined.Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips.Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling 3/4 of the way full.Sprinkle tops of muffins with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until tops are firm and a toothpick inserted into the muffins comes out almost clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Looking for a decadent way to start the day? Look no further than these Cannabis Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Rich chocolate marijuana muffins also make a terrific snack or dessert too, not to mention a thoughtful homemade gift for the cannabis lovers in your life.
Easy, tasty, and perfect for any time of day – weed muffins are a perfect breakfast or snack.
It’s time to get high!
Dosing Cannabis Chocolate Chip Muffins
This recipe will have about 15 mg THC per marijuana muffin.
You can always adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with.
The best way to ensure that you’ll have a smooth and level high is to dose low and go slow.
Never eat too much at first – eat an edible, and then wait for a little to see how your body and mind react.
And yes, you must always decarboxylate your weed – no shortcuts there!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.