Cannabis CheesecakeDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Double boiler, crockpot or saucepan.
- Measuring cups and spoons
round cheesecake/cake pan
- The Crust
2.5 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 1/2 cup graham crackers crushed
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- The Cake
- 32 oz cream cheese full fat, room temp
1 1/8 cups granulated sugar / You can mix Cannabis Sugar with granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk only
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanlila extract
- 1 lemon zested
- Set the oven to 350°F/180°C and wrap the outside of a 9-inch springform pan (bottom and sides) with a large piece of foil.Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until well combined and moistened. Press into the prepared pan, forming an even layer of crumbs. Bake for 8-9 minutes until golden brown and then cool on a wire rack.
- Set the oven to 425°F/220°C and begin beating the cream cheese in a mixer on medium-low speed for about 1-2 minutes until smooth. Add in sugar and beat until blended. Add in cornstarch until blended and then the eggs until fully combined. Finally, add in the cream, vanilla extract, and lemon zest and beat until combined and smooth. Pour into the pie crust and spread until even.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then lower temperature to 225°F/110°C and bake for another 60 minutes until the sides are set and the center is a bit wobbly. Turn off the oven and prop the door open and leave the cake in the oven for 60 minutes
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Cheesecake Information
Whether you’re heading to a friend’s place for a BBQ or you just want to do a little edible baking – Cannabis Cheesecake is easy and absolutely mouth-watering!
And really, it’s got me wondering why this cake is so popular. Is it because it’s smooth and creamy, or because it has a taste that is great on its own OR goes with any flavour?
Whatever the reason, if you love cheesecake, you’re going to love infusing it with weed.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
It’s time to get high.