Cannabis Caramel Cashew SquaresDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
4 tablespoons butter (2 cannabutter, 2 regular)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butterscotch-flavoured baking chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1 cup chopped salted cashews
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place brown sugar in medium bowl.
- Add 4 tbsps of butter and mix with brown sugar in a blender until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add flour and salt. Mix well.
- Press mixture onto bottom of the ungreased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. And let set.
- Melt butterscotch chips, corn syrup, and 2 tablespoons cannabutter in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cashews.
- Pour cashew mixture over the crust.
- Continue baking for 8-10 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
- Set and cool completely.
- Cover; store refrigerated. Cut into bars.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
There’s no way you’ll not love this cannabis-edible dessert recipe. It’s perfect for a munchie or midnight snack.
Enjoy decadent ingredients like:
- brown sugar
- cannabis butter
- butterscotch chips
- salted cashews
- corn syrup
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.