Cannabis Burgers On The BBQDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 weed grinder
- 1 mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 onion sliced finely
0.5 grams cannabis decarbed and finely ground
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 pinch salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika each
- 1 pkg fresh burger buns
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 lettuce shredded
- 4-5 slices cheese
- 1 squirt mustard, relish, ketchup, hot peppers, etc
- In a bowl, mix together the meat, sliced onion, cannabis, egg, and seasoning. Mix everything together by hand until an even consistency is reached.
- Take your mix and flatten it on a clean surface to a uniform thickness. You want to create thick round patties ready to grill. Half an inch to an inch thick is a good thickness.
- Carefully pick up the burger patties using a flipper or spatula, and put them on a plate in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Make sure your grill is nice and hot and put your burgers onto the grill and flip them after 1 minute to seal the meat. Continue to cook for 5-10 minutes depending on the quality of your meat and how rare you want them – flipping occasionally. If you like cheese on your burger, add a few minutes before you take it off the grill.
- Place on bun, add your favourite condiments, and enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
It’s BBQ season, and that can only mean one thing: Cannabis Burgers On The BBQ.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of enjoying a thick, juicy burger on an open flame or grill, you’re seriously missing out.
Not only does our recipe promise a no-fail, won’t-fall-apart burger, but you’ll be ready to get this ‘patty’ started!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
Honestly, what better way to chill out in the summertime than with a weed burger?
You’ll want to get the freshest, most organic beef possible – and for a juicy cannabis-infused burger, the meat chosen should be fairly fatty.
When it comes to which cannabis strain to use, choose you’re favourite for the mood you’re having that night – want to relax or party all night? Usually, for this recipe, half a gram will do.
If you’re a seasoned cannabis edible user, go ahead and up the dose to 1 gram. This is not recommended for beginners at all.
- fresh organic ground beef
- decarbed cannabis (finely ground)
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper, garlic
- tomato, lettuce, cheese
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.