Cannabis Bubble GumDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
1 Double Boiler
- 1 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup food-grade beeswax
3 tbsp cannabis-infused honey
- 3-5 drops food grade
- peppermint extract
- Add the gum base ingredients including beeswax and honey to a double broiler, and then turn the burner on to medium heat.
- Stir the ingredients until they are all thoroughly melted and combined. At this point, if you don’t want plain-looking bubblegum, you can even toss in a few drops of food colouring.
- Once the ingredients are melted, add the flavouring, mix the gum once more, and then the broiler can be removed from the burner to avoid scalding.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of the icing sugar, and then you’ll need to create a volcano with it by dumping it onto a clean surface or cutting board and using your fingers to create a well in the middle.
- Pour the gum mixture into the well, and carefully use your fingers to work the icing sugar into the liquid ingredients.
- Knead the ingredients for either 15 minutes or until the gum is soft, stretchy, and it loses its stickiness.
- Use your hands to roll the chewing gum into a long log, and if you want square pieces, then you’ll need to press the tube into four equal sides so that it’s a rectangle.
- Once you’re happy with the shape, use a sharp knife to cut away individual pieces.
- Scroll Down For More Information
hewing gum is just one of those things that make you feel great. Even better? Today we’re going to teach you How To Make Cannabis Bubble Gum.
Does It Taste Good?
This THC bubble gum might have a slightly earthy taste, but it’s not overpowering at all. You’ll enjoy the natural sweetness of honey and a slight hint of peppermint.
So yes, it is very tasty!
What’s The Texture Like?
Much like the classic Hubba Bubba gum, you’ll be using food-grade beeswax, so it has a nice chewy texture – exactly what you want from gum.
It will look hard after it’s dried, but it will melt in your mouth and give you a soft, fresh marshmallow texture.
How Do I Make Bubble Gum With Weed?
We’re using all-natural ingredients, and we’re going to infuse honey with cannabis. It doesn’t take long once you have all of the ingredients ready.
All in all, it should only take 15 minutes to make.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- 1 cup icing sugar
- ½ cup food-grade beeswax
- 3 tablespoons cannabis-infused honey
- 3-5 drops of peppermint extract
You’ll also need a double boiler, and a regular spoon. That’s about it!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.