Cannabis Blueberry MuffinsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowl
- 12 tin muffin tray
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup cannabis oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Place paper liners into a 12 cup standard size muffin pan.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg (if using), and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended. The batter will be thick. Do not over mix. Fold in the blueberries. Divide mixture between the 12 prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle to tops with a little sugar.
- Bake for about 17 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Blueberry Muffins Information
This Pot Blueberry Muffin Recipe is amazingly quick and easy to make
The nutmeg in this recipe is optional but adds a terrific flavour to the muffins.
If you don’t have nutmeg don’t worry, just whip up the batch of muffins without it and they’ll still taste super yummy.
What Cannabis Oil Should I Use?
Infused coconut oil is a crowd favourite to use for this recipe.
You can also get great results with vegetable, canola, or other neutral flavoured oils.
Fresh or Frozen Blueberries?
Fresh or frozen blueberries both work well in these medicated muffins. It really doesn’t matter.
But if it’s the season and fresh blueberries are available in your area, go and pick up a few fresh pints.
The one bonus to using frozen blueberries is that you can make this edible muffin recipe all year long.
Like most of our weed muffin recipes, these blueberry muffins are most definitely freezer-friendly.
After baking, let the muffins cool completely, then wrap individual portions and freeze.
Anytime you need or want edibles, simply leave them on the country for about 30-4o minutes and voila! Marijuana muffins for you!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.