Cannabis Beef StewDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Slow cooker
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 2 1/2 lbs stewing meat
- 3-6 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp cannabis butter
- 3 cups yellow onions diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup Cabernet Sauvignon
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 beef boullion cubes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- 5 medium Carrots cut into thin rounds
- 1 lb Yukon potatoes quartered
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 Rosemary branch
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- Cut meat into 1-inch cubes
- Sprinkle beef with black pepper, garlic salt, and celery salt. Toss to coat. Sprinkle flour over the meat and toss again.
- Heat 3 Tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meat in batches, don’t overcrowd the pan. Brown on each side for 45 seconds. Add more oil if needed. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Reduce heat to medium and melt 1 Tablespoon cannabis butter. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Use a silicone spatula to clean the bottom of the pan, removing any brown remnants. This will give the soup lots of good flavor. If necessary, add a splash of wine to help loosen it. Transfer the onions/garlic mixture to the slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients except peas for the peas, corn starch mixture, and 2 tablespoons of cold butter.
- Cook on low for 7 ½ to 8 hours or high for 3½ to 4 hours, until the vegetables are softened and the potatoes are fork tender.
- Scroll Down For More Information
This traditional Beef and Cannabis Stew is the best Slow Cooker recipe for Fall and Winter.
It’s loaded with tender bites of beef, yellow potatoes, carrots, peas, red wine, onions, garlic, cannabutter and beef broth.
Serve it with warm biscuits, over pour over mashed potatoes.
What Other Ingredients Do I Need?
We’re going to pull out the slow cooker from the back of the cupboard for today’s yummy recipe. It’s time to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall!
Stews are so wonderfully hearty, filling your bellies right up, don’t they?
So as the days get a little cooler, and nights even chillier, why not cozy up with a perfect bowl of cannabis-infused stew.
Here’s the list of ingredients you’ll need, and it’s worth noting that you can sub in any high-quality red Cab Sauv or Merlot for this stew.
Of course, you can totally remove it as well.
- Black pepper
- Garlic salt
- Celery salt
- Stewing meat
- Olive oil
- Yellow onion
- Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- Beef broth
- Beef bullion cubes
- Worcestershire sauce
- Tomato paste
- Yukon gold potatoes
- Bay leaves
- Frozen peas
- Cold water
- Corn starch
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.