Cannabis Banana BreadDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 hand mixer
- 1 spatula
- 1 bread loaf pan
- parchment paper
- 3 med bananas ripe
1/4 cup cannabutter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- Use a fork to mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth, stir in melted cannabis butter. You can also use a hand mixer on low. Do not over mix.
- Mix in baking soda and salt, stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract and then mix in the flour.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to one hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
t’s beloved by many and made especially when bananas are over ripe. Today we’re making Cannabis Banana Bread.
Why You’re Going To Love Cannabis Banana Bread
You may be a die-hard smoker or be in a serious relationship with another edible, but I promise you you should most definitely try making canna banana bread.
Edibles are so much fun and the warm and cozy feeling you’ll get after a few hours will leave you feeling gooey – just like a mashed banana.
This moist bread is actually more like cake – with a luscious layer of weed.
Edibles are generally easy to make as long as you remember, especially when beginning, to dose low and slow.
If you don’t feel them ‘kick in’ just give it more time. You will feel something soon, and you’ll feel great instead of bombarded by a too-big high that’s unmanageable.
Do I Need To Decarb?
It’s always necessary to decarb weed so that you can enjoy the benefits of activated THC.
A pro tip is to keep a canister of decarbed weed handy at all times, label it as such, and pull it out whenever needed/wanted.
So why do you have to decarb? It’s a process that involves heating up cannabis so that the cannabinoid THCA converts to THC, which means that it will get you high just from eating it.
When smoking or vaping cannabis, the heating-up stage happens almost instantly. For edibles, you have to make that happen with an extra step.
Please never skip decarboxylation!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
You’ll need to check the pantry or go shopping for:
- cannabis butter
- baking soda
- extra ripe bananas
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.