Cannabis Apple Crisp BitesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 saucepan
- 24 cup mini muffin tin
- 1 mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
12 tbsp cannabutter
- 6 honeycrisp apples or any apples you love, peeled and cut into small mini chunks
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 24 cup mini muffin tin
- In a medium sauce pan, melt cannabutter, apples, a dash of cinnamon, brown sugar, and 3 tbsp of water. Cook over medium high heat for 4-6 mibutes or until apples are very slightly softened.
- In a small dish combine cornstarch and 2 tbsp of water. mix well, and then add to the pan whlie stirring continuously. Stir for a few minutes, and take off heat, let cool.
- In a mixing bow combine flour, oats, brown sugar. Cut the butter into the flour mixture with a pastry cutter or your hands and it will look like crumbs.
- Place the crust mixture into each mini muffin cup. Press along the bottom and sides to make a cup.
- Place about 1 tbsp of apple filling in the crust, and then if there's any remaining crust mixture, sprinkle on top, add a little cinnamon if you like.
- Bake about 15 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Drizzle with caramel sauce and whipped cream.
- Scroll Down For More Information
It’s the perfect time of year for delicious Cannabis Apple Crisp Bites!
Made with fresh apples, oatmeal crust, and cannabutter, you’ll enjoy this easy-to-make, super delicious, fall-inspired weed edible snack.
What Other Ingredients Do I Need?
These are the easiest edible snacks ever. Just a few simple ingredients, a little time in the oven and voila!
- all-purpose flour
- rolled oats
- apple pie filling
- brown sugar
Cannabis Apple Crisp Bites
Think of these bites as mini apple pies that are cute, delectable and addictively easy to eat.
Of course, you can add in walnuts, pumpkin pie spice, pecans or anything else you love and once they come out of the oven, add whipping cream on top.
Make sure you use parchment paper or muffin cups because I find that this recipe tends to stick to the muffin tin pan if you don’t.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.