Beet and Cannabis SaladDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Salad bowl
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
4 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 oz spring mix salad
- 8 oz cooked beets, from the can, diced
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2-3 tbsp goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.Add the chopped walnuts to a foil-lined baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Combine spring mix with the cooked beets, diced apple, chopped walnuts, dried cranberries, and goat cheese.
- Whisk cannabis oil and lemon juice, with a dash of salt and pepper
- Scroll Down For More Information
Enjoy this delicious Beet and Cannabis salad as a wonderful and healthy way to consume less calories but more cannabis.
It’s a delicious plant-based entree with roasted beets, savoury goat cheese, and walnuts with cannabis oil vinaigrette.
Beet and Cannabis Salad – The Recipe
Make this ahead of time, and leave the cannabis oil salad dressing on the side until you’re ready to enjoy it! The beets and goat cheese blend together to add a burst of flavour you’ll love.
Feel free to add in pepitas, pecans, or toasted almonds to make even more of a crunchy cannabis salad – or opt out of nuts entirely and add in roasted chickpeas.
You can design this easy salad however you want -but stick to the beets and goat cheese to get that balance of tart, sweet, and earthy-ness that only these two powerhouse ingredients can offer.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.