Banana Weed MuffinsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- muffin tins
- Muffin Liners
- mixing bowls and spoons
- Measuring cups and spoons
1/4 cup cannabis oil
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly brush a 12-muffin tin with butter and set aside.Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Whisk the banana, cannabis oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl.
- Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the center; then stir with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are moistened but still lumpy. Do not overmix the batter or your muffins will come out dense. Gently stir in the nuts. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tin.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking. (Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin to check if it is done. Toothpick should come out clean). Cool muffins in the pan on a rack for a couple minutes. Turn the muffins out of the pan and cool on the rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Banana Weed Muffins Information
Is there a better way to start your morning than Cannabis Banana Muffins? I think not!
These weed muffins with ripe bananas and cannabis are the best way to start your day.
Dose first thing in the morning to feel great with marijuana as your breakfast sidekick. It’s time to get high!
What Makes These Muffins Great?
The reason why these weed muffins are so yummy is that they’re infused with cannabis oil.
Oil makes everything moist and wonderfully addictive.
Muffins are, of course, the main ingredient to make them taste slightly sweet and comforting. Make sure the bananas you use are nice and ripe.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
It’s not hard at all – and the recipe calls for simple ingredients that you can find anywhere:
- all-purpose flour
- cannabis oil
- baking soda
- dark brown sugar
- smashed bananas
- vanilla extract
- chopped walnuts
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.