Banana Weed PancakesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 cup cannabis milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 bananas mashed
- Preheat your griddle or frying pan on medium heat.
- Mix your dry ingredients – the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Using a separate bowl, combine the oil, bananas, cannamilk, egg and water. Mix thoroughly.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients by pouring the liquid mixture into the dry. The mixture should appear a bit lumpy.
- Grease the cooking surface slightly and then pour batter into the pancake size of your preference.
- Cook until you see bubbles on the surface of the pancakes and then flip. Wait about another minute and then remove from the heat.
- Add a topping of nuts, a sprinkle of cinnamon and of course, a drizzle of warm syrup or honey, or whipped cream.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Want to make deliciously fluffy and perfectly tasty Banana Weed Pancakes?
Start your day off right with cannabis-infused pancakes and top them with fresh fruits, whipped cream and nuts.
If you feel the urge for a delicious THC-infused breakfast food, then you’re in the right place.
What Other Ingredients Do I Need?
- all-purpose flour
- cannabis milk
- baking powder
- vegetable oil
- two bananas
Super Ripe Bananas Are Best
When making pancakes, the ripest bananas are the best. They are the sweetest and easiest to mash into the ingredients.
They also create the perfect consistency to hold the pancakes together when heated up in the skillet.
To make the best pancakes, I suggest cooling the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or so. There’s something magical that happens after doing so, that makes them form perfect puffy little circles.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.