Apple Cannabutter SquaresDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 9-inch square pan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowls
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup cannabutter melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon into a medium bowl. Stir 2 tablespoons white sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, and melted cannabutter together in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in egg and vanilla. Blend in flour mixture until just combined, then stir in apple and walnuts. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan and sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top springs back when lightly pressed, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan before cutting into 16 squares.
- Scroll Down For More Information
These delicious Apple Cannabutter Squares will melt in your mouth and make you feel fantastic!
Made with fresh apples, and weed-infused butter – how could you resist?
Best served fresh, these squares can also be frozen for a longer enjoyment period.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
2 ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons white sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup unsalted cannabis butter, melted
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup chopped apple
½ cup finely chopped walnuts
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.