Almond And Cannabis BitesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet
- large mixing bowl
- 1 cup quick cook rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted chopped dates
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 5 tbsp shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Prepare a parchment lined baking sheet. Fill a small bowl with 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes. Set both of these aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients: oats, dates, almonds, chia seeds, and remaining coconut flakes. Stir together to mix well.Add the wet ingredients: milk, nut butter, maple syrup, cannabis oil, almond extract.
- Using a spatula, or clean hands, mix everything together well until the ingredients are well incorporated.Create 1" balls by rolling them between your palms until they are perfectly shaped.
- Scroll Down For More Information
These no-bake Almond And Cannabis Bites blend the goodness of oatmeal, dates, and almonds with the sweet and satisfying combination of coconut and dark chocolate with your choice of cannabis infusion for a tasty, good-for-you snack.
Made in minutes, enjoyed for weeks (especially when you freeze them) – you’re going to love this easy edible recipe!
It’s time to get high.
- The best almond flavour ever
- A simple, no-bake recipe that is ready in just a few minutes
- Made with healthy ingredients that leave you feeling good instead of guilty
- Bite-sized and easy to love over and over again
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Quick cook oats: be sure to use quick cook oats – they make these taste superb and healthy at the same sneaky time
- Dates: buying pre-chopped dates make this recipe easy and helps ingredients stick together beautifully
- Almonds: be sure to use slivered almonds for the right consistency
- Chia seeds: if you’ve never tried chia seeds before, they are a nutritious seed that’s great for digestion – if you have a sensitive stomach, just cut the measurements in half
- Coconut flakes: be sure to use unsweetened shredded coconut flakes – better here, trust me!
- Milk: opt for any type of milk that you want, from traditional dairy milk to cannabis milk- up to you
- Nut butter: feel free to use any type of nut or seed butter here.
- Maple syrup: a healthy sweetener that makes everything yummy
- Cannabis oil: this is what infuses our recipe for today
- Dark chocolate chips: or any type of chocolate you want to garnish these treats with.
What Are The Steps?
- Step 1: Prepare your work area with parchment-lined baking sheets and a bowl full of shredded coconut.
- Step 2: Add the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl: oats, dates, almonds, chia seeds, and remaining shredded coconut. Mix well.
- Step 3: Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients: milk, nut butter, maple syrup, cannabis oil and almond extract.
- Step 4: Mix well until everything is incorporated.
Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into balls.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.