It may sound too good to be true, but it’s not! Today, we chanced upon the BudTrader Facebook page and noticed an intriguing post:
BudTrader.com: The world’s largest cannabis website. Millions post ads yearly on our platform, with new and amazing cannabis and CBD products emerging daily. Some are great, and some are not so great. We are looking for someone to review a wide variety of different products and give their honest opinion/review of the products.
Responsibilities of the Product Tester
- Write and blog about the experience of reviewing the products.
- Comfortable in front of the camera for unboxing videos and explainer videos.
- Ability to conduct Facebook and Instagram live videos and Snapchat posts and videos.
- Must be healthy and physically able to perform the product review tasks.
- Remote work is allowed, but must meet deadlines and quotas for all reviews, articles, and videos.
Applicants must send a bio/resume, headshot, or a 60-second intro video to help us learn more about you. Please also attach links to your existing social media accounts.
To apply for this dream job, visit BudTrader.com and submit your application.
CEO Statement by Brad McLaughlin
According to BudTrader’s CEO, Brad McLaughlin, the applicant must be proficient in writing and be able to post their reviews online. They should also be comfortable on camera for unboxing, demo, Facebook Live, Instagram Live, YouTube, and Snapchat videos. He emphasizes that the job requires a lot of work and is a “real job.”
If you’re only looking to get paid to smoke weed and nothing else, this isn’t the job for you. However, if you believe this is the perfect opportunity for you, don’t waste any time and submit your application!