Best Cannabis Drinks of All Time
If you’re looking to get festive or refreshed, then we’ve got the Best Cannabis Drinks of All Time.
Have you ever craved cannabis in a bevvie? Maybe you feel like a weed hot chocolate to warm you up during the winter months?
Whatever your reason (and you don’t need to have one) we’ve got you covered with our fav weed drinks ever.
It’s time to get high.
1. Cannabis Paloma Cocktail
Ready to refresh yourself with a Cannabis Paloma Cocktail? Made with tequila, grapefruit juice and mint, it’s next-level drinking when you add a cannabis infusion.
If you’ve never enjoyed a cannabis cocktail, now’s your chance.
Features Of A Cannabis Paloma Cocktail
- fresh, delicious, lip-smacking cocktail
- you can enjoy it with your 420 buds
- rim it with sugar if you like it sweet, or sip it solo, and it’s still incredible
Why You’ll Love This Cocktail
It’s bright, super fresh and elevated with weed. It’s mixed with grapefruit and mint so enjoy it for brunch, celebration or just an after-work cocktail hour relaxer.
- Cocktail shaker
- small side plate
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 tsp cannabis sugar
- 1/4 inch fresh ginger peeled and sliced thin
- 4 mint leaves fresh
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- Prepare your cannabis sugar or other infusion option. In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the ginger and the cannabis sugar. Once that is muddled gently, add the mint and muddle well. Then add the grapefruit juice and stir with the muddler to ensure the sugar is dissolved .Add one cup of ice, seltzer water, and tequila, if using.Add the top and shake well before pouring in a highball glass.Garnish with a mint sprig and grapefruit wedges and enjoy.
2. Cannabis Kombucha
Kombucha is delicious on it’s own but have you ever had Cannabis Kombucha? Today I’m going to show you exactly how to make your very own, homemade cannabis kombucha from scractch.
If you’re looking for a healthy drink that’s refreshing, packed with probiotics and will get you high, then look no further than kombucha.
What Do I Need To Know About Cannabis Kombucha?
Making your own version of cannabis kombucha is easy with little time and patience.
It might seem complicated, but just follow the steps on brewing and dosage as well as measurements, and in a few days you’ll have something tasty and perfect!
Yes, it takes a few days – but good things are always worth the wait!
Ready to make ‘booch?
- 3-4 Large sterilized glass jars With lids
- 1 saucepan to make and steep tea
- 10 packets cannabis tea
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 high quality SCOBY
- 1 cup store-bought kombucha just for the first time only
- 1 gallon purified water
- 1 quart of your fav juice I like pineapple
- Start by boiling the purified water and adding the sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved completely. Then, add your favorite cannabis-infused tea bags to the water. Let them steep.
- After the mixture has totally cooled to room temperature, pour into the glass containers, leaving a little room left over in the bottle or jar. Do not rush this step, or the heat may compromise the most vital component of kombucha—the SCOBY.
- For the first ever batch, use the kombucha purchased from the store. Pour in half of the called-for cup.
- Put the SCOBY into the glass container. Don’t worry about any changes you may see. Both
- Put the fermentation covers over the containers to keep sterile. These jars must now be kept in a warm place, away from any other items undergoing fermentation. The best temperature range to store them is 75-85˚F, away from sun.
- Now, wait. 7-10 days. To know when your kombucha is ready, open the lid slightly and with caution. Using a straw to draw up some of the liquid, test the kombucha for taste. It is ready when there is a semi-sweetness to its flavor.
3. Cannabis Tea (Hot or Cold)
THC-Infused Tea Latte Recipe (makes about 4 servings)
If you already have a batch of cannabis butter made and ready to go, skip steps 1 and 2.
6 grams freshly ground flowers, stems, and/or kief
2 cups full-fat milk such as canned coconut milk, hemp milk, or whole dairy milk
¼ cup coconut oil, melted, or ⅛ stick butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup water
Loose leaf chai tea (or another flavor of your choice) and tea infuser ball
Honey and cinnamon, to taste
- Blend together the cannabis herbs, milk, oil or butter, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Allow the mixture to sit at room temperature for about an hour.
- Add the mixture to a saucepan along with the water and infuser full of tea leaves. If you don’t have an infuser, the leaves can be added to the pan loosely and strained at the end.
- Cover and simmer over medium low heat for about 20 minutes. Do not allow it to boil.
- Remove from heat and strain if necessary.
- Pour into a mug and add cinnamon and honey to taste.
- Enjoy the buzz.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.