3 Best Vegan Cannabis Edible Recipes
If you’re looking for healthier lifestyle alternatives, then you’ll love our 3 Best Vegan Cannabis Edible Recipes.
One of the big questions in the cannabis edible world is: what options are there for Vegans?
The good news is that while it’s not easy to find pre-packaged vegan edibles, you can easily make them at home!
You just need to have the best recipes, some simple kitchen and pantry ingredients and a little patience and time.
1. Vegan Cannabis Chia Pudding
Vegan Chia Pudding is a perfect weed breakfast option. But because it tastes so great, it’s also a wonderful dessert option.
This is 100% vegan, and even better? You can create this just like you would with overnight oats – create, leave it overnight, and gobble down the next morning.
- 1 cup of Cannabis milk
- ½ cup Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of Coconut or Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fruits of your choice for toppings
Mix all the ingredients above in a large bowl.
Put everything into a mason jar, and shake it well before putting the lid on it. Put it in the fridge, mixing about every 2 hours. Let it chill in the fridge for 6 hours.
Leave the fruit off until you’re ready to enjoy eating it.
2. Pumpkin Cannabis Pancakes
How To Make It:
- 2 1/2 cups Cannabis-infused oil (recipe below)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp each: baking soda and baking powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
Mix milk and orange juice with a blender and let it stir for 5 to 6 minutes.
In another bowl add all flour and spices and mix everything together and put it aside.
Mash bananas with a fork until smooth then add juice, cannabis-infused oil and vanilla extract.
Next, mix the flour gently into this mixture and make sure there are no lumps. Heat up a non-stick skillet, using a little cannabis butter or regular butter to melt and then use a ladle to pour in pancake mixture – mini or large.
Flip once the edges are golden brown and do the same on both sides.
How To Make Cannabis Oil – 3 Best Vegan Cannabis Recipes
Making cannabis oil, especially if you haven’t done it before, requires a little time and patience but once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll have thousands of recipes to choose from where an infusion is a perfect choice.
You can substitute whichever oil you like to create the same results.
Whether it’s baking, cooking or a delicious drizzle on a salad or baked potato – weed-infused oil is a must-have in every cannabis Chef’s kitchen.
Here’s how to make it properly:
- Baking or Cookie Sheet
- sauce pan
- Double Boiler
- Mesh strainer or cheese cloth
- Seal-tight container for oil
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup ground cannabis decarbed.
- Heat oil and decarbed cannabis. 1) add oil and decarbed cannabis to double-boiler, slow cooker, or saucepan, and simmer on low for 2-3 hours. Make sure the temperature of the oil stays between 160-200ºF.
- Strain and store the oil. Put mesh strainer or cheesecloth over container for oil and pour the oil/cannabis mixture through it. Do not squeeze it out—this will add more chlorophyll to your oil and make it taste more vegetal. Discard the plant material. The oil will have a shelf life of at least two months and can be extended with refrigeration.
3. Vegan Cannabis Milk
This vegan cannabis milk is non-dairy cannabis-infused milk that goes perfectly in cereal, coffee, and tea!
You can choose any kind of cannabis products for this like CBD or THC both will work in this recipe.
How To Make It:
- 3 Cup of Non-dairy alternative milk or soy-Milk
- 6-8 grams of decarbed cannabis
Add the milk in a pan on medium heat, and add your decarbed cannabis into the pan for about one hour on a low and slow simmer whisking occasionally.
Do not let it boil.
Strain using a cheesecloth and let it cool before storing in the fridge.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.
Leave a Reply